Timberlock Log Homes – Simply the Best Design
Whistler Forest Products has been producing custom log homes in Pemberton, British Columbia for several years. Beyond our 30 years of manufacturing experience, we have decades of experience in general contracting, construction and project management.
We have numerous completed projects and are currently involved in a number of new projects all over North America and, amongst others, Japan, China, Scandinavia and South America clearly illustrating our ability to succeed and understand various cultures and environmental working conditions.
Whether it is for a single family home or a spacious, luxury model, you can count on the quality of our personnel and our multiple resources: sawmill, planning mill, cabinet shop and computer assisted design facilities, dry kiln and preservative application facilities.
To these resources are added numerous services from technical advice (if you wish to build or supervise your own construction) to partial or complete installation by associated building professionals.
If you dream of having a well built, solid, durable log home, with exceptional charm, you can depend on us. Our firm is well known for its attention to detail, its dependability and its integrity. Choosing the patented Timberlock Log Design is your best choice for long term quality and efficiency. Our log homes are the right choice for your project.
A complete range of services
We have a wealth of experience and technical knowledge ready to pass on to our customers whether they be owner builders or contractors.
- Custom plans for homes, cottages, business & small industry
- Construction planning according to site topography
- Consulting & estimating
- Video tape & construction manual for complete assembly techniques
- Technical assistance for assembly
- Finishing products
- Technical advice on infrastructure & mechanical systems
- Complete lists of materials and sub-trades required to complete a project from A to Z
- Pre-cutting of finishing materials for overseas projects.